Fynbos Collection TableclothRegular price Sale price R 1,290.00
Looking for a tablecloth that will immediately transform your space?
Ideal for family meals indoors or lazy weekend dining in the garden or on the patio. Incorporate a handcrafted piece of functional art into your home by adding visual interest with our sustainably made tablecloths.
Featuring original artworks of indigenous South African Flora, painted by Ann C. Jooste and printed on a light linen-colour background.
Material: Textiles are digitally printed with eco-friendly water-based ink on locally made, sustainable 100% recycled PET fabric. This new 'fabric of the future' has a soft and luxurious feel. Each item is lovingly made by hand with mitered corners.
Care Instructions: Machine-washable fabric. Warm iron on reverse. Do not bleach, wring or dry-clean.
Lead time: 15 working days if product is out of stock
Shopping on CoralBloom Studio is safe and secure
What are the shipping options?
Please visit our Shipping & Delivery page
What is the return policy?
Please visit our Returns page
When will I receive my order?
- In stock items will be shipped the next day
- Made to order & out of stock items require an average of 10 business days lead time before items may be shipped
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be returned in original packaging
- Returned items may not have any visible signs of wear or use
- To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that you will be responsible to arrange and pay for the shipping fees to return an order.
Please send us an email if you have any further questions.
Feel free to get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
+27 79 2197943
CORALBLOOM STUDIO WAITING LIST
Sold out in your product or design? Email us to be added to the waiting list and be the first to know about new releases!