Butterfly Hemp ApronRegular price R 900.00 Sale price R 720.00
From baking to gardening, this protective functional art apron is sure to inspire.
These strong and absorbent natural hemp aprons are elegantly designed to fit all body types and will add a touch of colour and creative flair to any outfit.
Celebrating the indigenous South African Aristea, Albuca and butterflies of the Cape. These original watercolour artworks were painted by local artists Ann C. Jooste & Megan L. Jooste.
- Size: 67cm (w) x 80cm (h)
- Ties: 90 cm on each side
- Care: Please hand wash in cold water & iron on reverse
Textiles are digitally printed with eco-friendly water-based ink on durable and absorbent hemp-cotton (60-40) textiles. Each item is lovingly made by hand with mitered corners, colour-coded hemp ties and 2 pockets pocket, ideal to hold a cellphone or utensils.
Shopping on CoralBloom Studio is safe and secure
What are the shipping options?
Please visit our Shipping & Delivery page
What is the return policy?
Please visit our Returns page
When will I receive my order?
- In stock items will be shipped the next day
- Made to order & out of stock items require an average of 10 business days lead time before items may be shipped
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be returned in original packaging
- Returned items may not have any visible signs of wear or use
- To initiate a return or exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you will be responsible to arrange and pay for the shipping fees to return an order.
Please send us an email if you have any further questions.
Feel free to get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
+27 79 2197943
CORALBLOOM STUDIO WAITING LIST
Sold out in your product or design? Email us to be added to the waiting list and be the first to know about new releases!